MET ONE 6000 Remote Air Particle Counter
MET ONE 6000 air particle counters are a compact design with flexible sizing, flow rate and communication options that address the specific needs of cleanroom environments within the pharmaceutical, semiconductor, hard disk drive and flat panel display industries providing ISO 21501 accuracy for continuous particle monitoring. Reduce initial installation cost with MET ONE 6000 remote air particle counter’s integrated multi-parameter measurements.
- Industry leading particle counting on-line reliability
- Flexible for all your remote air particle counter applications
- Flexible particle count size in 0.3µm or 0.5µm; 0.1cfm or 1.0cfm flow rates
- Long life laser diode for guaranteed continuous monitoring.
- Easy to integrate with any facility monitoring system
- Open architecture design to communicate seamlessly with your system
- Count alarm and alerts enable visual notification via built-in status lights.
- Optional relative humidity and temperature probe integrates RH/T data with particle count data in same data stream.
- In compliance with ISO 14644, FDA CGMP and EU GMP Annex 1
Choose a MET ONE 6000 Model
MET ONE 6000 Remote Air Particle Counter Features
ISO 14644 Compliance
- ISO21501 compliance ensures accuracy and instrument to instrument repeatability
- Data security to enable 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
Aseptic Cleanroom Manufacturing
- The MET ONE 6000 remote air particle counter is specifically designed to manage all aseptic fill clean room fixed location applications
- Enables compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, FDA cGMP, and EU GMP Annex 1
- Industry’s most accurate particle counting fully complies to ISO21501 calibration standards and assures increased yield
Flat Panel & Hard Disk Drive Cleanrooms
- Increase yield and eliminate contamination concerns in flat panel production
- Low cost of ownership price-per-point particle counting with industry leading high quality
|Performance||ISO 21501-4 unit-to-unit accuracy & reproducibility|
|Industry Standards||ISO 21501-4 , ISO 14644-1:2015, FCC, CE|
|Light Source||Long Life Laser™ Diode|
|Particle Size Analysis Range||0.50|10.00|μm|
|Flow Rate||28.32 L per minute|
|Coincidence Loss||10% at 20,000,000 particles/m3|
|Throughput||28.32 L per minute|
|Zero Count||ISO 21501-4 & JIS B 9921 (1 count or less in 5 min; 95% UCL)|
|Count Alarms Display and Cycles||User-defined alarm counts displayed via LED on box or remote LED|
|Item Specifications Referenced||2088615-DF-S|