Antibodies & Kits
The Beckman Coulter reagent portfolio is focused on quality and can provide laboratories with the necessary tools to perform tests and assays by flow cytometry under optimal conditions.
- Largest portfolio of clinical grade conjugated antibodies
- Time saving preformulated multi-color antibody combinations
- Improved laboratory workflow efficiency using kits including sample preparation, antibody reagents and support reagents
Browse our reagent portfolio below or search conjugated antibodies by regulatory status, fluorochrome, isotype, format and more.
2-4 Color Antibody Cocktails
Pre-formulated, calibrated cocktails of conjugated antibodies
- Large portfolio of clinical grade 2 to 4-color antibody cocktails.
- Time saving and reduction of pipetting errors with premixed antibody cocktails.
- Optimized for use with Beckman Coulter Flow Cytometers.
Conjugated antibodies for flow cytometry, manufactured under cGMP
- Largest portfolio of conjugated antibodies validated against the clinical standards CE-IVD and ASR
- Beckman Coulter’s tandem dyes stability and lot-to-lot consistency ensure reproducible and reliable results
- Broad portfolio of clones and dyes allows for flexible panel design
Reagents for Fast, Efficient High Throughput Flow Cytometry
- Barcoded reagents for tracking reagent type, lot number, container number, expiration dates, and remaining reagent levels
- AQUIOS Tetra and AQUIOS PLG are for In Vitro Diagnostic Use
- AQUIOS CL with Tetra-1 has been accepted for the World Health Organization list of prequalified in vitro diagnostic products
ClearLLab Antibody Solutions
Antibody Solutions for Leukemia & Lymphoma Immunophenotyping
- Standardized IVD panels provide a simple workflow, accuracy and reliability.
- ClearLLab follows the WHO recommendations to allow to minimize reflex testing and sign out cases with the highest confidence.
- All ClearLLab products provide a CaseBook as unique training tools for data analysis
Expert-designed, dry Antibody Panels for Clinical Research Studies
- Dry, unitized, pre-formulated antibody panels for immune system research, immune function assays, and rare event detection.
- Developed with leading experts in the respective research areas.
- Elimination of error-prone antibody pipetting and extensive reagent inventory management.
Clinical /Clinical Research Systems & Kits
Complete ready to use solutions optimized for Beckman Coulter instruments
- Complete Clinical and clinical research solutions
- Including sample preparation, antibody cocktails, support reagents and software
- Comprehensive portfolio of kits and assays for CD4 monitoring, stem cell analysis, leucocyte enumeration and allergy